Thursday 18 February 2010



Soothsayer, was hidden, out of view in alcove
Went over last week's programme...missed it, instead asked tourists where they were from
We missed you...very kind
Can see the white paper for all black spot
Only for...well you know...thanks chuck
Can we really ever be happy perchance?
Shift your gear asap so we can have our one hundred and
Eighty five centimetres by thirty two centimetres space back
Timewaster
Cling, clinging, clingy, ring a ding dingy
Slick juices and shopping aisles, I was
Strumming, smouldering, you breathe deep
Musky
Must we?
Tugging and gagging all at once
Ciggies...no ta...polyglot...oui arigato
Listens to numerous conversations on
Bus journeys and transcribes 'em all
Lucky bleeder...CB
Great British spirit involves absence, loss...involves ni eleve
So much so, it affects my concentration
I seal the envelope with the un-licked postage stamps
Still inside, this happens when I have a pile of papers
In a pending pile, especially when it's freezing back
Home
I outline another stain in pencil this time
Hell of a pain in my left shoulder
This cannot be attributed to the central
Vestibule inflammation...or was it labyrinth?
I'm still awful with names and i'm still
Wearing nicotine patches
They are awesome
I had fantasies...here's a weird thing...i had fantasies of
Touching the flesh amongst the fur only the night before it occurred
Weeks later, it was warm skin upon cold, both listening
Both searching for hearts beating and worst of all
Carsick
Just for those fucking flamingos...fleabags
Take me to the down south, cleaners
Take me to the European east, surgeons
Cleaners
Surgeons
With consignments, with consignments

No comments: