Thursday 18 February 2010



Nectar
You look so, so sad
I am so, so grateful
I'll email ya...
'Tis time to start over
Hold the hand-held gun
Which one?
Pink or turquoise?
The price of prudence...roll
Naked with me in the snow
It was happy to talk wit' you
Popcorn in large blue fuckin' bin-bags
Bricks and mortar
Whisky and water
I'll hang you from a twelve-storey block by your...you
Mother...little mother, now the chamber
Is loaded, is amber
The Iranian border
Take me there...to a place i've been
Dreaming of
Give me Roger...no, on second, in brackets...second...thoughts, give me
Ian, Ian in his bloods and his blood-sand anew
Moment by designs...is this the new language?
The new place for pleats and elastic?
New opus?
New opus go nowhere near, nowhere new
I miss you...scared
A Russian president on a horse is now a gay
Icon...how sad are we?
Korea and its fate thingy...it's killin'
Me
Nine four two dash four zero one four
Nine four two dash four zero one eight
'Nuff said
It's just a build-up...neurosis-wise
He's just being polite...if he should ever become pregnant

No comments: