Thursday 18 February 2010



Of course I am where I am
On another trade mission, see your GP, take the
Crash course
Trust me, oh well if you must me
I am beyond the pale...almost white in fact
Gee...skins in nice leather boots...didn't even notice
But they did
It's got to be perfect
It's gotta' be something else
Your anger anger anger
Your diversity diversity diversity
In honour only
Never in name...data input
Looking for a fight, ravenous
Ravenous, insatiable little girl
But someone saw through and had a pop at
Little girl...you are a main contributor
A key contributor to the group
Well...thank you...well...well
Well 'ard
Outside now
Granulated blast furnace slag like Celtic
Or Arbroath or Montrose
Intermittent...he needs to find
Dolphin friends, monsieur
He is naughty down in the metro
It/he is freezing back home
A series of questions, clothes gone from the passageway that
Leads to the front door, on my happy list I will note that
The cracked heel cream is working
Wonders...innocent though I am or...i purport
To be
Childhood piano...silent...i know this perhaps
Too well, take me back to the dear old
Yorkshire Dales...to authentique roots, calmer days
When frontmen knew far less
Your hair is fantastic...not to mention the yellow, yes
Yellow coat...it is from Turkey...Mike is from Burnage
I mentioned him already
Rattling, rustling, take a sorrowful girl out

To a tribute gig...properly walking, dancin' an' stuff
But seriously, i'd prefer to give her
A tour of Brutalist modern architecture

No comments: